Thursday, November 13, 2008
Teachers (Who are they really)??
Yesterday while Bailey was at school playing on the playground, He fell and hurt his knee. He told the teacher that was supervising the children(not his teacher) that he was injured. She told him to wait and tell his own teacher when they go in. He tells his teacher; I fell on my knee cap and I can't hardly walk cause it hurts so bad. Her response was; There's nothing that I can do for you, Now go sit down. What the hell is wrong with this picture? You send your kids to public school and think they are safe and they are well took care of. But do we really know what goes on???? No, no we don't. I am so pissed off right now that I can't even think straight. Just the thought that my child was asking for help and no one was there to help him. He said; I was shocked when my teacher wouldn't help me, she's helped me with everything else. Which I don't expect a phone call if my son picks his nose at school, but I would like to receive one if he is sick or hurt. I am at a loss for words, schools now days are not like schools when I was young. It's as if they only care about their paycheck and not the children. I'm not saying all teachers, because there are good ones, but not all. And if your child doesn't act like the other children then they're add/adhd. Your child is not aloud to be different or have his own personality. That would be considered not a normal child. What the hell is wrong with the world today. Not every kid is the same face it people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Matthew 5/44
Love Gayle
You gotta watch em!
Post a Comment