Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another Day, Another Lost Dollar

Monday while I was at work, I received a phone call from the school nurse. She said Keaton was running a temp. So I had to leave work and go pick him up. Got him home and gave him Motrin and all seemed well. Yesterday morning woke up and he had these red blotches all over his body. I went into panic mode, Thinking it was Chicken pox or measles or something of that nature. Well anyways since I had left work around 2:00 on Monday, Daniel had to take off work Tuesday and take him to the doctor. The doc said Keaton had the worse case of strep throat, he had ever seen. So bad that it was causing the infection to come out to his skin. All over him. Matt came up last night to watch him today(wed.) but was called into work. That's O.K. Matt please do not sweat it, you tried and that's all that matters. Thank you for trying and everything that you do for us. I know if you could have watched him, You would have. Don't worry shit happens. So therefore Daniel is at work today and I'm at home. Daniel is going to ask his boss if he can only work a half day so I can go into work. So hopefully once a couple of cans of LYSOL is used everything will be fine. This is another one of those days in the Bice family household!!

1 comment:

All About the Bailey's said...

get better and stay away! just kidding....hope he is better enought for saturday's festivities.