Saturday, November 29, 2008
One Holiday to the next.
Last night after we ate again. We started cleaning out the garage, to get rid of some things. We ended up getting rid of half of the garage. Now we have so much room it's weird. We can actually walk around. Daniel took one load to the salvation army. I hate to do that. Only because they sell it. I wish I knew a place to take things, that were given away for free, to people who needed it. We had a entertainment center, a bed, clothes and much more. Then we started pulling out all of the Christmas decorations. We don't have a lot of stuff, but it's enough for us. It's exciting switching from one holiday and getting ready for the next. Now that we have the tree up, the boys are so excited for Christmas to be here. Tonight we are having turkey dumplings. I can't hardly wait. They are so good. They taste way better than chicken and dumplings. We invited Jennifer and Eugene up to eat and maybe play some cards or watch a movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The Salvation army does help People . Mom always said to give to the Blind store (They Pick Up I believe) and not Goodwill. I don't know of any help that The Goodwill is to anybody.
Post a Comment