Friday, November 21, 2008
Family Gathering
Tomorrow we will be having a family gathering. I'm a little worried on how things will go. Only because some of the family I haven't saw or spoke to in 5 or 6 years. Hope everything goes well. I don't know if I feel like it will be a good thing or not. Or if some will use this time for other reasons than just spending time with each other. I hope not. I have my reasons that I haven't spoke to alot of people. But I know that I can be civil. Mom held this family together, without her, what will it take to hold this family together now? Or is there anything that could. Maybe one day we will be a family again. I could go on for days, but I won't. I've rambled long enough. Let's hope tomorrow goes well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Praise God that He can hold everything together.
I think all went well. I was so glad that we could do this.
We are family and everyone makes mistakes does and says things wrong
sometimes but the test is Will we let it all go or hold on to junk for years?
Post a Comment