Sunday, November 16, 2008
Doing Nothing
This weekend has went by so fast. Friday night we went to Jennifer's to help with hanging pictures and etc. Saturday we sat at home most of the day. Matt came up Saturday afternoon and stayed the night. Saturday night Matt made a chicken soup in the crock pot and it was ready Sunday around noon. If I didn't know any better I would think that we taught that boy something. Because man that soup was good. (Miranda, I told him that he would have to come and cook it for you and Micheal.) Then tonight Daniel's sister and her husband came to visit. It went pretty good. She brought Bailey's B-Day present. A wrestling ring. It took them about 30 minutes to break it. And for the sister the baby is due around Jan 15th and she is pretty big now. Hopefully everything with her and the baby goes well. The baby's name will be Faryn (girl).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Seems as though you all have taught him things.
I wanted to go to Jennifer's but you know how that went.
Matthew should have been making us some soup over this way...we were hungry too.
Daniel's sister naming the baby after someone special?
Post a Comment