Monday, September 15, 2008

Work is Painful Sometimes

Have you ever sat back and thought: Do I have to go to work today?? Well I'm sure everyone has at sometime or another. So basically, I'm the tech (repair) person at my work, and an assembler, and a stock person, and a trainer to the others. And all this time the so called (supervisor) sits on his ass all day and does absolutely NOTHING!!!!! And to know he gets paid more than me pisses me off so bad it makes me have bad thoughts. He is a compulsive liar, lazy, no good for nothing, pile of crap!!!!! For one week straight he sat in his chair and read a book. And you ask yourself why isn't he fired? I guess no one gives a damn but me. To know that I work for my family some health insurance and my gas bill (almost 70 miles a day) and that is it. It just sucks to think people in life get shit handed and others work their self to death to have nothing. Anyways, just had to get that out. Until next time america!

1 comment:

Matt Nichols said...

Sounds like every job I have ever had...It sucks.