Thursday, September 4, 2008

Family

I guess getting the letter from sister Deb yesterday sparked something. If this family would stop all the gossip, lies, back stabbing, and hurting one another. This would be a great family! We are getting older now and need to realize that we need to stop all the bullshit and just love one another. With that being said, everyone would have to be willing to say they're wrong when they're wrong. We need to be able to talk to each other up front and honest. I'm just sick of all the high school games that we play with each other. We should be able to tell our sibling if they pissed us off and deal with it at that moment, and it be over with. Instead of not saying anything to them and then not speak for years. This is crazy. And another thing is that:: The siblings wife or husband needs to not make trouble in the family. Example:::: As far as my husband goes, he can have his own opinion of my family, but he better never say (aloud) anything bad about MY FAMILY, because they're mine. I think that should apply to all in-laws. But anyway I know I have rambled on and on, I just think everyone needs to try hard to get along, not just a few. I haven't spoke to some of my siblings in over 5 years. At this rate we'll only see one another at each other's funeral. I'm at fault of all these things too. But there's a time in your life when you realize it's not worth it. Sorry this sounds so crazy, my mind and mouth go faster than my fingers.

2 comments:

All About the Bailey's said...

finally coming around huh?

Gayle said...

AMEN
We all make mistakes.
It just takes some longer to let go of pride and realize that