Just wanted to let you all know something. Me and my sister Debbie haven't spoke in a few years. The reason being is because she's a compulsive LIAR. Not being mean or anything but the TRUTH is the TRUTH. Well that being said, I received a letter in the mail today from my sweet sister. It says: Vanessa, Will you please forgive me and I forgive you. I love you your my sister. (Debbie)
Also, there was a card inside that reads: Let us love one another, because love is from God; Everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. The deal is as follows::: She made me mad by lying to me. So there for what reason would she have to forgive me???????????
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You should call her, she tried. We have to accept that she has a problem and hopefully try and help her with it......you know like we have helped that other family member who needs his family very often.
I think the "Liar Liar" song was a nice touch to this post.
If something were to ever happen to anyone of our family,it will not matter who did what or, who said what or, who didn't do whatever.
I know this.... God changed my life and God can change anyone's life.
We have to look behind behind the scenes to understand why people often are the way they are. It is not always white or black. If all were perfect we wouldn't need a saviour.
Post a Comment