Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Money, Money, Money

I got a Raise Today!!!!!! Yesterday was one year on the job. Hooray for me!! I was told to come to the office and I thought Oh Sh**!! Well I was told that I was doing great. There's a few things that I need to work on. My communication and my attendance. I thought communication?? Wonder where that might come from?? Maybe inherited it? But anyways, I never thought I'd have so many nice things said about me in my whole life, and I did all in thirty minutes. I guess I'm proud of myself a little. I have learned alot about things that I never thought I would. I can build a light and wire it up and make it work. Then they get shipped off to these big concerts and etc. If anyone is interested in seeing these lights, You can go to http://www.pixelrange.com/ and you can check them out. Alrighty then, I'm outta here!

1 comment: