Tuesday, February 24, 2009
This Family
This family Is so weird. I think the main reason that we can't get along is because we can't really say what we feel to one another. We can't put ourselves in the others shoes long enough to understand how the other one is feeling. That's probably the reason it's not meant for everyone to be talking at the same time. We don't understand one another or care what the other is feeling or thinking. And we don't bother to even ask. We always just assume. And we know where that get's us. Where we're at right now; NO WHERE! And I'm at fault, too. I do wish this family could get along. But I really do not see that happening. We are all stubborn, selfish, and conceded; thinking we never do anything wrong and it's always the other one's fault. I've rambled long enough for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Most of this is true... but we can get alone if everyone is willing .
willing to do what?
think of someone else for a change. Look past your own self .... I don't mean help someone just so you can say you did. I mean choose to love your family ...faults and all ...that doesn't mean to like what eveyone does and agree with everyone.. it means we all make mistakes...imagine.... a book is kept of the many times we ourselves have "messed up" I would only hope that I could live with what will be shouted from the rooftops.
We can look past others' faults and let things go if we want to.
None of these things will matter one day....."who did what and who did not" Choose to love just as God choose to show us love and forgiveness for the asking... through Christ Jesus
this family you try and it ant good enought.so i'v truned everything oven to jesus christ.if it's mint to talk then we will if not we want.but i love each and everyone no matter what they have or had not done.i trust jesus that everything will be alwright.cause he's working in this family.
if you dont trust and have faith you have nothing.
Post a Comment