skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Bice Family
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
MRI
I had a MRI Monday on my arm. Hopefully I'll get the results soon. I'm very impatient. I hope it's not as bad as some people are saying. I'm very nervous. Hopefully this does not need surgery. So for now I'm still in sling.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The Bice Family
We are the Bice Family.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
VANILLADAYY
13 years ago
All about me....Cambria
Skool!! :) AND STUFF!!
15 years ago
My first blog
Our brother Jeffrey
16 years ago
The Bailey Family
Let's Be Frank...
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(11)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(5)
This Family
Backyard Critters
The Results
MRI
Hurt Arm
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(59)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment