Friday, February 20, 2009

The Results

I went to the doctor yesterday. They took an x-ray. The doctor came in and made me move the arm a little. He said that; I had a slight tear in my rotator cuff, tendonitis, a spur, and a pulled muscle. Soooooo, He left the room for a moment, he then came back in and said; I'm going to give you a shot. I thought Oh great! This will heal me. He gave me 4 shots in my shoulder that felt like it went down to the bone. It hurt like HELL. By the time he got done I had tears rolling down my face and I was pissed off. That was the worst pain I had felt in a long time. He said now try to move your arm a little during the day. And that I need to go to therapy. I can not lift over 15 pounds with the arm until I go back to see him in 4 weeks. This way he said the tear will heal. Well I guess thats all for now. I'm just so thankful that I don't have to have surgery.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

lot's of pray's went out for you maybe every thing will be all right.love you.