Thursday, December 18, 2008
We're Moving!!
We finally got the key to the house! The house is in Lenoir City. In case you are not familiar with the area. You get on I-40w and keep going. We will be moving over Christmas break. That way when school starts back in Jan. they will already be enrolled. The house is 3 bedroom. It has 15 acres of land. It needs a lot of work, but I think we can handle it. I hope every thing works out. We will be out of here By Jan 1. We have a lot to do over the next couple of weeks. I will keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm happy for you all you got a bigger place now.an your getting closer to me. ha ha you all will have a lot more room.james say's tell your hubby hi..
Congrats We are always under construction....... when you fix one thing then you want to change it
Post a Comment