Friday, December 12, 2008

Sick Child

We woke up this morning to, Bailey complaining that his belly was hurting. I told him to go see if he needed to go to the bathroom or something. Well Daniel took Keaton on to school. And I thought I'll wait an hour or so and see how Bailey is doing then I'll take him on to school. Well little did I know it was something more than a little belly ache. He started vomiting around 9:00am and it has went on all day long. He's now asleep. Thank God he can rest for awhile. He has these little red blotches all around his mouth and on his face where he has been straining so hard. I feel so bad for him. I hate when my kids are sick. I feel like there's nothing I can do to make it go away faster. He told me this morning; Please take me to the doctor so they can give me a shot to make this go away. I told him it's not that easy. Especially when you call and tell them your child is sick and they say they are booked solid for the day. It seems to me every time that I have had to stay out of work, the doctor's office can never see you that same day. My question is why have a doctor, when you can only get an appointment if your not sick??

No comments: