Sunday, December 7, 2008
The Nativity Pageant Of Knoxville
I saw a commercial for this. It looks interesting. I would really like to take the kids to this, to show them the story of Jesus. I really don't know how to explain a lot of things about Jesus when they ask, and maybe this Nativity Pageant can teach them the story of Jesus. If anyone would like to go with us please let me know. It says on the web site that it is FREE. You just have to arrive early to get good seats. You can check it out yourself. www.knoxville coliseum.com (2008 nativity pageant) The times are Sunday December 14th @ 3:00, Monday December 15th @ 7:30, Tuesday December 16th @ 7:30. We will probably be going to the Sunday show. It last about an hour. It has a cast of 90 people, live animals, 200 voice choir and a 20 member orchestra. I don't know a lot about Jesus and maybe this can teach my family. We would really like for some of you to come with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great Idea!
I think I can go and maybe Cambria. So count me in if nthing happens
Post a Comment