Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Three day Weekend.

It was so nice to have 3 days this weekend. We got some much needed rest. We had two cookouts. One with my boss and one with Miranda. Going to Miranda's this time there was a huge difference in Ethan. He played with me . He gave us eye contact when we spoke to him. We went up to his play room and he just layed on me and sung. Then I would pick him up and swing him. He loved this. Today my arms and back are hurting a little, but it was all worth it. To have him look me in the eyes and say swing please. His communication and his interaction has changed so much since the last time we were over there. And he stared at Daniel's tattoo and he said; OUCH! How cute. And we went to his horseback riding therapy with him. It's amazing. He would kick the horse to make it go. And he knew to pull the rope to make it stop. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know my family did.

No comments: