Friday, January 16, 2009

Lately!

We've (me and Daniel) have been sick. At one point we both had lost our voice. I guess that was a good thing. We only said the important things. Bailey and Keaton are doing good. I think they love these new schools. We came home the other day and there were 4 deer standing in the middle of our back yard. They were not scared of us. They did not run off. When we got out of the truck, the deer stood there and watched us just as we were watching them. The 2 young ones were jumping around and playing with one another. By the time I got my camera out they were too far back in the woods. Wednesday night we woke up to no heat. This was at 3am. So Daniel plugged in the little heaters. Thursday night Daniel had to take the new tank out in the freezing and hook it up. I felt so bad for him. When he came back inside his hands felt like a ice cube. Thank You Baby for taking such good care of us.

No comments: