skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Bice Family

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nephew/Cousin Matt

To Matt: I have been reading your blog alot lately. Sounds like you are going through some things with life in general. Just remember you can do anything you put your mind to. We hope you accomplish everything in life that you set out to do. We want you to know that you mean so much to all of us! Life is full of twist and turns and you just have to deal with it one thing at a time. Always know we are here for you. You will never be judged. In life people live and learn. Another thing to remember your life is and will be of what you make it. Even though this is not said often enough We and I love you more than you'll ever know...
Posted by The Bice Family at 8:03 AM

1 comment:

Matt Nichols said...

Aww. That's tender. Thanks a lot. I think I will make it. That is a funny picture of us. It is hard to believe it was over two years ago! I am getting old!

August 30, 2008 at 11:22 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
The Bice Family
We are the Bice Family.
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • VANILLADAYY
    13 years ago
  • All about me....Cambria
    Skool!! :) AND STUFF!!
    15 years ago
  • My first blog
    Our brother Jeffrey
    16 years ago
  • The Bailey Family
  • Let's Be Frank...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (11)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (59)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ▼  August (5)
      • Niece/cousin Rannie
      • This Weekend
      • Nephew/Cousin Matt
      • Our Angels
      • Joining The Real World